Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Saturday, January 10, 2009

1st time...

Everybody will have their 1st time in their life. That's for sure...LOL...For me, I discovered today I have done a lot of "1st time"...haha
1) Most unwillingly event was we have Physiology class today in the afternoon for the VERY 1st TIME since I started my medical course last August. It's from 3-4pm le..So, it made our Saturday nothing different from our weekdays..duh....We have class from 8am-4pm each day..terrible right? haih...syllabus here are rushing like hell!

2) Today is my 1st time sitting down and ordering drink from Cafe Coffee Day in my college's library. It's a franchise like Starbucks in Malaysia actually..hehe...I ordered something called Tropical Iceberg..it's a mixture of coffee and chocolate actually..and I quite like it..hehe...and I realise sitting on the sofa there was so comfortable...LOL
Tropical Iceberg..
3) Today, is also my 1st time jogging to End Point with my friends since I arrived India after the holiday..hehe...my stamina had decreased a bit I think...LOL :p

4) Today, is also my 1st time ordering Chicken Steak at China Valley. It's was quite nice. I may go there try their Sizzler next time. So far, I had only tasted the nicest Sizzler at Mangalore. It was just superb!! Too bad...we can't get it here at Manipal...haih...

Chicken steak..it was nice..=)

Lastly..........I just realised today is my 1st time blogging in 2009...haha...sorry for the late update though..Time just past too fast over here..Everyday, class, class and CLASSSSSS.......ARGH!!!! =p

By the way, I still wanna wish you all a very Happy New Year!!! Have a nice year ahead!! =)

No comments: