Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Friday, March 28, 2008

A busy week..

Wow..so fast 6 days had past since I came back to KTT from my house just in a blink of eyes...#SAD#

Just a brief summary of what that had happened in these few days..

Sunday( 23 March 2008 ) -

Easter decoration in Imperial...



It was an Easter Sunday!! It's a day for christians to celebrate the resurrection of Jesus Christ after he had been crucified on the cross to save us from all our sins. He's our Saviour and He's the One that enables us to be reborn again. Give praise to Him ;)

My mother brought me to have dim sum in the morning. Maybe it's too oily or what..it caused my stomach to "grumble" the whole day...LOL...I took the afternoon flight back to KL by Mas..yahoo!! Actually, it's because the price differences between AirAsia and MAS is so little only due to last minute booking..haih..


Dim sum....it's nice tho!! :)


I got so fed up at night. KTT's van promised to come and pick me up at 8pm. I called the driver(bt he's nt working on that day..they take turns i guess) around 6 something when I reached KLIA. He asked me to wait only since I bought 8pm's ticket. ( Actually, it's because they told me that the earliest they can come to fetch me is at 8pm..duh..) OK...nevermind...I wait...8.15pm still haven't come. I called him again and he said maybe he's on the way...wait again...ok...8.30pm-NO....8.50pm..I was damn angry. I called the driver again and he said the other driver already fetch a people at 8pm wo...wah...I raised my voice but he just asked me to take taxi since the driver already off work. I was so so ANGRY!!

Such an irresponsible driver!! So, all KTT-ians...advice for you all : Better keep on confirming with the driver if you already bought the tickets. They won't keep their promises. USELESS! After that incident, I just find out that it's not the first time for this kind of stuff to happen..duh..

Monday ( 24 March 2008 ) -
We just got informed that all of us are going to perform on Kannada night. So troublesome. The rehearsal is on 15 April i guess and Mr.Shaker ( don't know the spelling's correct or not..our language lecturer ) wants us to go down for practices everynight 9.15pm to almost midnight..it's a bit CRAZY and tiring...LOL..We only will be selected either for singing, dancing or drama..And, I am being selected for dancing..Argh!!!

Wednesday ( 26 March 2008 ) -
It's the opening of KTT's Feskott( it's an annual sports event )!! I am still in the Yellow House this year..2 year continuously.. :) And, in the night, it's ping pong match. I like to watch ping pong the most among all events..Too bad badminton competition had been cancelled since all the courts around this area had been fully booked..haih..

Thursday ( 27 March 2008 ) -
We(me and Shir Yen) were asked to substitute juniors to play in tonight's match in double ping pong. We lost..haih..but at least we did try our best..hehe..Anyway, the yellow team still manage to go into final. :) There's still a chance to win. Gambateh to the juniors! These two days we managed to skip the dancing practices..hehe

Friday ( 28 March 2008 ) -
I skipped half of the Kannada class since it started so early in the morning.(8am le) I think the lecturer didn't even know about it because there's too many students in a class since today KI 1, 2 and 3 combine. Our greatest opportunity to escape. But, today's class also very useless. He started teaching from the beginning all over again. And I am so confused.....He said what the other lecturer(Mr. Prakash) taught is wrong..I don't know who should I trust..haih..

Today, I started to read a bit on Anatomy and Physiology at last..There's going to be a monthly exam starting next Tuesday. Sad thing. But, I think it's not really important gua..It's just so that those lecturers can prove to JPA that they indeed got teach us some stuff..LOL..maybe la.. SO lazy ar..after few months didn't study already..haih.. still struggling to get myself into study mood..Good luck to all KI students lo!!

No comments: