Wah this evening got people came for fogging again. No announcement at all.. Suddenly, while my housemate and I were watching series on laptop, we heard a familiar noise ( this is not the first time of fogging already ) and smoke rising up. We quickly want to rush downstairs but we are trapped on the way as the smoke filled all the area already. So, we can just stay in our apartment lo...LOL.. luckily it was not as smelly as the other day bcause we manage to close all the doors and windows that our hands can reach...LOL

The fogging..
Don't know what's wrong with my connection the whole day...I can't download any movie also..duh...
Anyway, tomorrow I'm going to shops and shops and shops...yeah!! Not only a day this time but 3 days for me to shop!! yahoo... :) talking about it now already makes me feel great...
No comments:
Post a Comment