It had been quite some time back since the last time i uploaded my blog. Real sorry guys ( for those who actually read my blog ). Actually, when I got to India, I really would like to update my life there. But, I was having problem in opening blogger webpage in my hostel. So, I gave up after some unsuccessful attempts.
Now, I am back in Miri already!! hehe...Home sweet home! But, joyful time pass damn fast. Without realising, next week will be my last week of holidays already...T.T
Btw, my holidays only lasts 3 weeks ( quite short,huh? ). haih...Last 2 weeks was enjoyable though I am gaining weight( the only disadvantage of being at home..LOL)..I ate all kinds of food that cant be found there especially my mom's cooking!!! I gonna miss them again soon...N I must start exercising again when I get back to India..Lol..
About my few months life in India, I will try to upload some of it if possible. But, if cant, then I will just continue updating my life there after my return to India soon..Another new year is coming... =)
In short, life in India was not too bad after all. Except for the hectic study life, others was still OK if you didn't demand much. Happiness is in your own hand right?? haha...herm, I'm being a bit rasional right now...LOL
Greetings!
Welcome to my world!!! Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment