But, unexpectedly, my friends sent a box of sushi to my house immediately after they reached Miri from the trip. So nice of them...I am quite touched actually..because I really didn't expect it.. Thanks friends ( David, OE, SC, QM, and LL )!!
On Tuesday( 22nd July), I spent the whole afternoon with my friends. We went for a lunch at Double Star ( 1st time I go there...LOL ). It's not counted new already but I just know about it recently after my friend suggested of going there..hehe :p The environment was not bad. I shared sandwich with OE since I m still very very full after having my breakfast with my family in 2020 just before I join my friends. Those that went included David, QM, SC, AC, LK, TN, LL, OE, DK and me lo.. We ate and chatted there. No idea we stayed for how long over there.. haha..
After lunch, some of us went for shopping..It's just window shoppin la actually..hehe.. Then, we went to Tanjong because we planned to take some pictures at the beach.. But, unluckily, the weather was not vry good.. It rained in the afternoon and when we reached the beach, the wind was very very strong.. We didn't manage to take nice pictures there..So, we ended up in Taman Awam..LOL.. But, luck was not with us also...haih... After reaching there not long, it started to rain already... duh.. but, we stil manage to take some pictures la.. :)
p/s : er..the pictures are in my camera and now I was charging the battery actually..so I will post about it nxt time ba..haha :p
No comments:
Post a Comment