Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Be grateful...

Recently, I came across this verse while reading the Bible...and I feel like wanna share it here lo..

" All things have been committed to me by my Father. No ones knows the Son except the
Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to
reveal him. "
Matthew 11 : 27

My pastor always says that we, christian were chosen by our Father in heaven. Finally, I read about it through the verse above. It is not by coincidence that we get to know about Christ or christianity stuff but we were chosen by the Son to reveal to....I was quite touched actually and so shameful on myself that I didn't commit myself fully to the Lord yet...But, I am trying and learning to get to know him more....... :)

No comments: