Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Unsatisfaction??

Friday ( 25 April 2008 ),

What the .... , both the Indian lecturer for both Batch 1 & 2 "merajuk" wo..duh..1 already 28 years old and the other 52..If they are little kids maybe I can accept it la..but both are older than me, man!! Are all indian lecturers like this?? If they are, I surely gonna suffer in my years ahead in India..pity me..

The reason that they "merajuk" is that they found out that many people didn't present for the performance practice the other night. Many people went back home and many people are not involved. From the 1st practice till now, they keep on changing the amount of people performing and "kicking out" people here and there. So, most of us ( chinese ) gave up already and don't wanna involve at all. But, now, they said got people complained that it was unfair that we don't need to perform and can escape from the practices every night. Damn! Don't know who's that particular person. What the .... If they felt unfair, don't join la and you won't need to do down also...duh!!! They are actually thinking that we will be studying a lot in the apartment and they are jealous. But, here, I wanna clarify that we actually study less than them la!! We are enjoying our time with our own stuff la...We are not bookworms k...that what's some of the Malays thought we are...duh!!

We definitely protested to go down every night la..It's unfair for us also and what's the purpose??sitting ther watching them practises??? as if we understand and can correct them..LOL.. Use your leg think also know that it is useless la... At last, they came up with a solution to let us be the organising committee for both the Kannada & Graduation night. Ok...whatever... we have no choice also... I used to this kind of stuff already also during my secondary school..haha..

Both of the lecturer merajuk and didn't come to class until 10sth which is supposed to start at 8am..wasting our time only...little kids..They need Pn. Faridah ( the lecturer in charge for our programme ) to go and persuade and "sayang" them...duh... stupid ar...

After class, me, Tze ning and Shir Yen made our mind to go Midvalley for fun. Just to have fun, escape from the college and accompany Tze Ning cause she wanna go back home after that. We watched Forbidden Kingdom. The story-line it's OK and it's legendary type. As Jackie Chan is acting, so there's definitely a bit comedy type lo.. We watched at half price..So, it's quite worth it lo..Next, I met David at MacD.. He going back Miri next week for long holidays...so nice....I wanna go back also.. After that, it's our shopping time lo..I didn't buy much as I am almost broke already...Please...JPA....please bank in our allowance as soon as possible. We haven't got a single cent from the commencement of our programme till now...haih...

The Forbidden Kingdom..not bad la..

No comments: