Last Sunday, when I went to Permai ( one of the resort at Damai ), my mom dropped my camera..duh..the battery also dropped out le..Luckily, it's still functioning. But, the glass covering the lens fell out...Need some repair again.. :(
Monday, my return flight to Miri was delayed from 4 sth to 7.15pm le..duh..Luckily I booked MAS. We got vouchers for free dinner at KFC..hehe..
Wednesday, I started working with my aunt. She wants me to help her update all her back-dated account..haih...This is my 3rd time doing all this. Every time I come back Miri for holidays, she sure wants me to help her...suibian lo..haih.. But, so unlucky...on the 1st day of work, I received my friend's call whether can join them for a movie ma...Kungfu Panda le..But, I can't..haih..
Actually, yesterday, my friend invited me to join them for a trip to Brunei...to taste sushi there..heard that it's vry delicious and worth it. Unluckily, my parent don't let...I missed an extraordinary experience le..sad ar...
No comments:
Post a Comment