My holiday started since 31st May 2008. And now, I have been enjoying my time at home for more than a week already..Although everyday's routine are almost the same, but I enjoyed every moment of it since it's my only time available with my family before I further my study at India..#SAD#
Last night, we went to Tanjong for dinner. It was actually a treat from me and my sis for my dad in conjunction with Father's Day which falls on next Sunday. Since we won't be in Miri that time, so we brought it forward..hehe..The food was nice. It was my 1st time eating turtle meat..haha...I know, I know..it's an extinct species but I just wanna try..hehe :p
This morning I finally did my medical check-up which is required by JPA from every students who are going to further their studies overseas. I moved from 1 department to another..haih...luckily 2day was quite windy and rainy, so it's not that hot..So unlucky that I can't do my mantoux test yet since I can't go back to do the reading in 3 days time..haih...so mafan..I need to go back to the clinic after my trip to Kuching..haih...
Overall, the medical check-up costed me RM175 le..it can't b claim even..haih..
Greetings!
Welcome to my world!!! Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment