Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Monday, June 23, 2008

Medical report done..finally..

This morning, I went to the Policlinic to get my medical report. The whole package costed me RM175 and it can't be claimed..haih..I had waited almost 2 weeks for it..LOL..I went in the morning. After waiting for about half an hour for my number, I was informed by the clerk that my patient's card stated that my appointment time was 2pm..duh...I didn't read properly. It was just a messy scribble actually and I didn't notice it...haih...wasted my time..

So, me and my mom did some shopping for the stuff that I needed to bring overseas. I started to buy my stuff bits by bits..There are so much stuff to bring le..haih.. Finally, I had bought a new watch to bring to India..hehe..my previous 1 only lasted for a month..duh..nw I don't trust those cheap watch already..useless..

In the afternoon, I went back to the clinic again. There was so many people. Coincidentally, there were many F6 leavers who were doing their medical check-up also before registering at their respective universities next week. So, all my friends gonna leave Miri already soon..haih..Only parents left in Miri only..LOL.. Luckily, everything was normal in my report. Thank God for blessing me :)

No comments: