Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Monday, July 21, 2008

Cute decorations

Yesterday, I came across these 2 decorations at Boulevard Hypermarket in Miri. I find it cute and creative...LOL

One is about the coming Olympic 2008 at Beijing. The opening ceremony will be on the 8th of August 2008 at 8.08pm..LOL...all 8...lucky number for Chinese..can't be blamed..haha.. too bad I can't watch it at home.. wondering whether I got the chance to watch in India ma.. herm.. did they have english channel?? or do I have the facilities there?? or do I have the time to watch over there?? hehe... everything will be answered when I reach there.. :)

Olympic 2008

Another 1 is about MALAYSIAN..different races in unity.. I think it's in conjunction with the National Day celebration. Their eyes are so big and their waists are so small ( shapy may be a better word..haha ). It's the ideal figure that girls want?? :p Creative of them huh?? Lol...

eyes big big...waist small small... :p

No comments: