Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm back..

Last week I was in KL for a week from 2th to 8th July.

3rd July 2008 ( Thursday ),
On 3rd, I went to make India visa. Everything done in a morning. After making the visa, my friends and I went to Midvalley just to have fun. We watched Hancock at GSC..herm, many ppl said it is a nice movie. So, we also go for a try lo..For me, I think it's still ok nia lo..Frankly speaking, I watched it till almost fall asleep le..haha...maybe I was too tired that day because I didn't had enough sleep the previous night..LOL..

We even watched a 2nd movie..The Happening..stupid movie ar..people keep on committing suicide due to some viruses from plants wo.. -.-!!! Everything was fine with the movie except an old, weird lady who made me frightened till I jumped a little bit from my seat..haha...Linda was influenced too..she's just seating beside me.. :p But, overall, it was so silly of us..

That night, we even organised a birthday party for Wendy and Siew Hie, whose birthday fall on the 11th July. We brought it forward because we can't help them to celebrate on the actual day itself lo..We will all be in our respective hometown on that day, which is 2day..LOL..Ohya, we also planned to celebrate for our lecturer, Mr.Addie as well but he was too busy to show up.. so, he missed it lo.. :p

Tiramisu cake le..

Birthday gals...

Group photo

4th July 2008 ( Friday ),
Today, JPA held the pre-departure briefing for us who are going to India soon to further our studies. First, by JPA, then, MAS, then, bank...I just know that we are only allowed to check-in 20kg only..damn ar..so little..my domestic flight also 20kg..no difference at all le..I thought it should be 30kg de le..weird ar..bt hu cares...I will bring excess a bit I suppose..too much stuff to bring la..haih..

After the briefing, we planned to go somewhere to play with my friends cause we didn't want to stuck in KTT only..But, due to some problems, we only ended up in Giant ( a small supermarket nearest to KTT in Nilai lo ) poor us...We were only wasting our time there actually..

My poor bread..got squeezed on our way back to KTT...de driver's fault...duh

5th July to 7th July 2008,

I stayed at Petaling Jaya...tumpang my friend's sis house lo..We went shopping everyday..Mega Sales nw...hehe...1 Utama, Sunway, Times Square, Low Yat, and Sg Wang. I tried to ask the cost for repairing my Nokia 6270. I was disappointed. It will cost me around rm250 le..so sad..too expensive oledi..it will be "dead" forever...LOL...planning to buy a new 1 nw...mafan ar...

herm..music performance lo..."Age is not a problem!!" :p

Me and Jane Chong

with Mr. Egyptian.. :)

Just realised it is called FRIENDSTER..lol

J. Co's

Herm...

if Zac was bside me, it would be better..:p

I watched another movie..Wanted..It was better than Hancock I think..But, it was damn artificial lo..The bullets even can swing around in order to hit its target...artificial? but u can go have a try lo..It was quite nice actually.

Wanted by Angelina Jolie..

8th July 2008 ( Tuesday),
Jane Lau, Jane Chong and me went back to KTT today to get our luggage from our juniors' apartment. We left there when we went out to KL to play. Everything was fine at 1st..But, after we met Mr. Shurabil ( ketua warden ), we heard an announcement..

" Kepada semua bekas pelajar A-Level, anda tidak dibenarkan menumpang di KTT. Jika ditangkap, tindakan berat akan diambil"

Damn ar...we were so angry after hearing the announcement..We only wanna get our stuff only le..duh...so cold-hearted.. Even, other KTT staffs also felt they are too much and so inconsiderate.. Luckily, we didn't stay there anymore. Even Datin wanted an explanation from us regarding it.. We were rushing to airport actually and we left without even meeting her..cai ta jiu sa(chinese) :p

My junior-Shek Yin..thanks to her for the apartment... :)

our luggages..messy rite??hehe

No comments: