Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Thursday, May 1, 2008

Outing..

I am suppose to post this up yesterday, but, due to the poor connection last night..I didn't manage to do so..LOL

Wednesday ( 30th April 2008 ),

Wow..It's the last day of April already... Happy + Sad = Neutral?? Lol...Happy because we only left a month at KTT for the language course whereas, Sad because I am leaving Malaysia soon to India...Argh!!!

Herm..my language lecturers are going to organise outings everyweek starting this week..LOL.. it's a benefit or disaster le?? depends on the location lo..haha..

This morning, we went to the Botanical Garden at Putrajaya. The area is big and it's quite clean actually. For me, all the plants available there all look the same to me. I suppose I have little interest in plants and flowers..Lol... Ok, the view especially the lake is nice and relaxing..but, due to the hot weather, I prefer looking out for shade rather than enjoying the view under the hot sun..haha.. :)

Ops..have problem uploading the pictures again..I will try it next time..hehe

No comments: