Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I am back..lol

Herm..it seems like I have not post for quite some time..too much stuff happening and no free time to do so...LOL

Sunday ( 18th May 2008 )
Today, my dad came from Miri. I went out to meet him and I stayed with him at hotel for a few days..haha..coz the next day is Wesak ba and I skipped one day class..it's so normal already..hehe..

We were so unlucky. My dad got pickpocketed at the Midvalley KTM station. I was so angry because the Police Bantuan over there didn't took any action although we told him that incident...duh...He just let the train pass... In the end, we just made a police report only. My dad lost his cash, ic and license and cards..haih...so unlucky le.. That night is the 1st time I ride in a police car I think...but of coz not as a criminal la...LOL

And I missed the Thomas Cup final!!! I only managed to watch the result at the police station..LOL...like expected China won lo...

Wednesday ( 21th May 2008 )
Today, our college conducted a bowling tournament at Seremban Jaya Jusco. Don't know why our college suddenly treats us so good. Everything's free and keep on bringing us out for entertainment..LOL..We did asked our lecturer why suddenly bring us out..He said coz we seems like so boring and tired of the life here wo..so wanna bring us out for fun.. We did had fun there..I managed to strike twice le..my first time..so happy!! hehe..

I followed the 1st batch to Seremban and it was so early..8am le..the night b4 we slept late coz we were rushing to do our anatomy presentation today..so tired ar this morning.. After the tournament, we beg our lecturers to let us go shopping 1st and they let wo..haha.. I managed to buy a set of clothes which are quite worth it..sales right nw...so lo...

After that, we rushed back for our anatomy presentation. We were the last group and we didn't even manage to finish all our slides. And the sad part is our lecturer said that we were out of topic already..duh...suibian la..it's part of the marks for our exams but hu cares..LOL

Monday ( 26th May 2008 )
Today, we are having our final exams..yeah!! We are free from Kannada at last!!! we are going to leave KTT soon...hehe...looking forward to home...home sweet home...We managed to finish all the invitation cards for graduation high-tea that evening after our exams..haha..

We played badminton quite late that night. We were so unlucky that Mr.Shehkar came to join us..duh.. disturbin us only..we are actually planning to record a short funny video clip de..but he suddenly came and spoilt everything..haih...We were forced to play with him for the rest of the matches...haih...He's so rough in playing..we were just scared that he will break the racquet like before again ar...After breaking it, he didn't even took any responsibility also..didn't even offer to pay back..indians....duh....so irresponsible...

Tuesday ( 27th May 2008 )
We went to Midvalley in the afternoon. We watched Narnia. It was a nice movie..for me la..but many said that the 1st movie was nicer. We got student rate and it was quite worth it lo.. I tried Carl's Junior for lunch. It's a fast food restaurant like MacD and Burger King also.. But, it was much more expensive..coz I never tried b4 so nvmin lo...I ordered a set of Western bacon burger which cost me around RM20.50 le...LOL..But, the taste was really nice and the fries were just superb. :)

I bought a lot of clothes since now is Mega Sales ba...haha...mz control myself already..duh..

1 comment:

huixin said...

i know dat kena pick-pocketed feeling...my sony W800i oso kena there...when we told d police there..they oso din do anything..n let the train pass...worst..they say..hilang benda biase kat sini...lain kali hati-hati sikit....wtf..****....