Greetings!

Welcome to my world!!!
Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)

Friday, May 16, 2008

Disappoinment..

This morning, I went to the Anatomy Museum at University Malaya. It was not as big and educational as I thought...LOL...Me and some of my friends "curi-curi" join the 1st batch because some of them from their own batch are not going. We are supposed to go next week...hehe

I didn't took any pictures over there as we were not allowed to. We came back college around 12 sth. After lunch, I watched Thomas Cup for the whole afternoon. I even skipped my physiology class..hehe..luckily that lecturer very lenient. He won't mind also..haha..It was so close for Malaysia to get into final le..so disappointed and sad...Malaysia 2 while China 3...haih...Overall, it was a nice match le...how I wish Malaysia is in....

I got back my Kannada test paper at last. It was not as bad as I thought..haha...I passed...LOL...But, if u want me to communicate in Kannada..it was IMPOSSIBLE!!! :p

No comments: