Wednesday ( 14th May 2008 ),
I am so proud of my friends and I. We managed to design invitation cards for Kannada night just in a night. We were forced to actually. The lecturer-in-charge only told us to do it yesterday..duh..
Due to last minute, we only managed to print it out this morning and get it done around 3pm. Many lecturers were complaining why were we distributing the cards so late..It's not our fault ba..we have no choice..haih..
At night, we were supposed to bring Datin from her office to DU( Dewan Utama ). It was not as bad as I thought..haha...The programme went quite smoothly. But, the Kannada quiz was extremely bored...Luckily, it was cut short and we only managed to finish round 1..haha...My group was over..yeah..but, I think we will be competing again next week..All my group members are so PRO..I am excluded la..LOL..my knowledge on Kannada so little nia...haha..
Thursday ( 15th May 2008 ),
Kannada class is really getting useless and useless each day. Today, he asked us to create a "small drama" with 10 dialogues for each group. And we were asked to perform it for 4 times..duh...My whole class was just on drama..wasting my time only...
After Kannada night done..another coming up again..This 2 weeks in KTT will be full of programmes le..depends on whether I wanna join or not la..haha...We were asked to design another invitation card for Graduation..And the lecturer wants it to be more special and nicer wo.. We will just try our best la..At least she's better. She told us so early and we wont have to rush it in a night only..hehe..The result should be better lo.. :)
Tomorrow, Malaysia going to play agaisnt China in Thomas Cup le...Does Malaysia has hope??LOL....I wanna watch the match tmr le..but, that means I gonna skip physiology le..just hope that I wont get caught watching it lo..haha :)
Greetings!
Welcome to my world!!! Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment