I just came back from Teluk Intan, Perak. It was a nice trip..maybe because my friend was a good "tour guide"..hehe..I went ther last Friday. We reached my frien's house late at night. So, it just left Saturday and Sunday for us to visit around.
We ate a lot of specialities over there. The "chi cheong fan" was so nice and different from what we have in Sarawak..hehe..We visited a few places like "Menara Condong" and others..Our time duration was too short..so fast we gonna come back to college already..Her family were so welcoming to us..treating us like "queens"..LOL..
The moment that I treasure most was my chance to spend time with my friends..Maybe, we are going to separate soon when we go India..haih..We came back yesterday ( Sunday ) and we dropped by Midvalley on the way because the KTM was too full..India will be worse le...haih..
This morning, we went to Port Dickson as one of our class outdoor activities again. I enjoyed it also although there's nothing much we can do there. But, at least we managed to "waste" a day of our class outside rather than sitting in classroom having classes on..hehe..At least, it's more interesting.. :)
Thomas Cup & Uber Cup had just started. Malaysia is doing fine in Thomas Cup..They are qualified straight into quarter final already...yeah!!! :)
Greetings!
Welcome to my world!!! Have a nice day and enjoy!! Cheers!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment